Adult TreatmentBook Appointment
Orthodontic Treatment for Adults – Adult Braces or Aligners
Orthodontic treatment can begin as soon as adult teeth start to erupt, but there are many cases where there’s a need for orthodontic treatment for adults. With adult braces or aligners you can correct alignment issues for a more consistent and healthier smile.
Orthodontic Treatment for Adults is More Common Than You Think
Here are some reasons why:
- Esthetics: more esthetic appliances are on the market now that make treatment less obvious and such as clear aligners such as clear aligners or ceramic brackets
- Flexibility: appliances such as Invisalign®have the flexibility of being removed for eating, brushing and even during special events so that lifestyle is minimally affected
- Comfort: braces are smaller in dimension than they once were and aligners are smooth and non-invasive to the mouth, allowing treatment to be much less uncomfortable than it once was
- Popularity: as the number of adult orthodontic patients rises, orthodontic treatment has become more socially acceptable
Around one in five patients for orthodontic treatment is an adult. If you want to enjoy more confidence with an improved smile, you can get orthodontic treatment for adults at Emerald Orthodontics. Dr. Nardone is an experienced orthodontist with a detail-oriented approach to care and treatment planning.
If you have one or more of the following issues, you are a candidate for orthodontic treatment for adults:
- Crooked Teeth
- Crowded or spaced teeth
- Open Bite
- Crowded teeth Irregularities in the palate and jaw
Explore orthodontic treatment for adults and book your appointment with Dr. Jessica Nardone at Emerald Orthodontics in Grimsby, ON.
New Patients Always Welcome
Looking for an orthodontist in Grimsby?
We’re happily accepting new patients at our clinic!
Contact us to get started today.Book Appointment